When: Tuesday, 30th June – 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm AEDT – via Zoom.
AABAT was incorporated as a not-for-profit association in 2008. Since its inception, it has grown to be the main body for connecting people and organisations who work in bush adventure therapy and related fields. Completely self-funded and operating with an entirely voluntary committee, the AGM is a space for celebrating the achievements of the year, signing off the annual financial and membership statements and holding committee elections.
- Address from the Chair
- Acceptance of previous AGM minutes
- Submission of AABAT Annual Statement
- Election of Office Bearers
- Election of Regional Representatives
- Election of International Representative
- Special business questions (see below)
- Call for interested persons to join working groups
- Meeting close
This year all positions come up for re-election (except for the international positions that are held for 6 years to cover two international conferences).
AABAT positions are:
- Deputy chair
- NT Representatives x 2
- SA Representative x 2
- WA Representative x 2
- TAS Representative x 2
- VIC Representative x 2
- NSW/ACT Representative x 2
- QLD Representative x 2
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for one of these positions please do so via this link: https://aabat.org.au/committee-nomination-form/.
You will find more details on each position at the above link.
This AGM will see two special business items added to the meeting agenda.
- AABAT committee ask permission of the membership to formally register AABAT as a national organisation with ASIC.
- AABAT committee ask permission of the membership for AABAT and the recently formed research, policy and practice unit to register an appropriate trading name for the policy unit to operate under.
If you are an AABAT member but cannot attend the AGM, we invite you to submit your proxy vote using the form on this page: https://aabat.org.au/aabat-agm-special-business/